Home > Products > Advanced Abrasion Resistance Tester (AART) > Maintenance
Here we show you how easy and comfortable it is for you to operate the AART. If possible, use Youtube’s subtitle function in the tutorials to get the information you need to understand the videos. The subtitles are currently available in German and English.
Table of contents for the tutorials:
(By clicking on a link you will be redirected to Youtube)
- Introduction (03:07)
- Installation and commissioning
- Installation (03:21)
- Base frame cover sheet assembly (04:07)
- Operation of the doors (01:03)
- Test operation
- Preparing of the sample (00:53)
- Adjusting the dropping height (01:08)
- Carrying out a test according to EN 17092 (02:24)
- Performing aerodynamic test (01:03)
- Rubber pad replacement (01:33)
- Rubber pad levelling (01:15)
- Mass carrier assembly (01:17)
- Sample carrier assembly (02:00)
- Road tile replacement (02:49)
- Road tile adjustment (02:43)
- Lifting mechanism (00:50)
- Interlocks and safety switch (01:11)
This video provides an introduction to the function and operation of AART.
2. Installation and commissioning
The video shows the installation, setting up, adjustment and commissioning of the AART.
Base frame cover sheet assembly
This video explains how to assemble and disassemble the machine casing.
Operation of the doors
Here you can find out how to open and close the door and the maintenance hatch.
3. Test operation
Preparing of the sample
Here you can find out what to consider when preparing your samples for the test.
Adjusting the dropping height
The video shows, how to adjust the correct dropping height.
Carrying out a test according to EN 17092
In this video we explain an entire test sequence according to EN 17092.
Performing aerodynamic test
The video shows you how to perform the aerodynamics test.
Rubber pad replacement
The video shows the replacement of the rubber pads.
Rubber pad levelling
The video shows how to properly grind in the rubber pads.
Mass carrier assembly
In this video we show how you can install and remove the mass carrier.
Sample carrier assembly
Here we show you how to remove and install the sample carrier and how to maintain the splined shaft.
Road tile replacement
In this video we show the installation and removal of the concrete road tile.
Road tile adjustment
In this video you will learn how to correctly adjust the concrete road tile in the machine.
In this video we show the function and maintenance of the lifting mechanism.
Interlocks and safety switch
Here we show you how to reset the emergency stop status and how to maintain the interlocks.
Back to the overview page of AART.